W1 - Feb 24

Dear, parents. My name is Dean Cook (Mr. Cook) I'm the new G2 I2 teacher.
I will do my best to get to know your children and teach them to the best of my abilities. 

I am a new teacher in Xinmin, so please be patient with me while I am adjusting to the new environment and administration side of this school.

Below you can find the homework set for this week. Also, I introduced students to my worksheet style with some extra material about Space Exploration. 

Although it is my first class with them today, students responded well. I also introduced my loyalty card reward scheme. I'm happy with their enthusiasm and very proud that one student even finished his first row. Congratulations to Felix. He went above and beyond to help me today, and also another student who was having difficulties in class. 

FYI students will gain stamp points for answering questions, helping me, and also helping other classmates. Once a student finishes a row, they can come to see me and choose some small rewards. If a student completes a full card, they will also receive a drink. 



P.s I believe there were some issues previously with this class. However, I hope that the students want to start fresh. It is my belief that they can adjust themselves to my teaching style and will soon be in a routine to actively want to learn and succeed in English. 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Dean Cook English - G2