W3 - Mar 11

Dear, parents. 

If you have any opinions you can voice them to me on Line. I will do my best to take your opinions on board, especially if I think it will help my class. That being said, I am doing my best with the G2 I2 class. They have very low English level and more importantly, many students with issues that stop the learning of themselves and others. I am being proactive to try start fresh with them, and teach them class discipline, respect for others, and to enjoy learning.
I often teach out of the book, however the topic and goal is always relevant. To get them to learn and use English in the context that I am providing. For example, today most of the class had trouble to read and understand the story about wolves. Therefore, I used 2 videos about wolves to get them thinking about the topic, learning the vocabulary for that topic, and hopefully retaining that information. 


FYI tomorrow they have a worksheet to do with Henry and Mudge. They will need color pencils to decipher the color key and complete the worksheet. 🎨


I look forward to seeing you all at the Parent's day. 🙏🤍

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Dean Cook English - G2