W2 - Mar 3

Dear, parents.

It is clear to me that there are still issues with students bringing English books to my class, some don't even bring a pencil. Also, a few students regularly don't hand in communication books and bubblebook VW homework. I will try to think of a solution to the communication book and bubblebook issue. However, please refer to this blog, especially on the Monday. I will post the full week communication book page there.

I feel I need to do 2 things to try help students to still learn and enjoy English. The first thing I will do is create worksheets for my class. After the positive response in my class last Friday, I think this is a good thing. Also, the worksheets can double as test review material. The second thing I need to do is really lower the English level during my classtime to accommodate everyone.

Please find the worksheet from today below. 
Students need to be responsible for their own worksheets. They should take home and keep them to review for tests. 
I suggest using a 20 slot folder like the one below. Allowing students to choose their own folder will help to make sure they keep worksheets same and learn to be responsible for school learning materials. It's a simple start that will hopefully grow their abilities.

P.s Those students that can bring all their books and do everything I ask and more, thank you. Please continue to show me how great they can be. 🙏🤍

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Dean Cook English - G2