W2 - Mar 5

Dear, parents. 

Below is the final worksheet for this week. I believe I will typically make 2-3 worksheets a week. Students will always be asked to take then home and use to review for their test on Mondays. This time there was no mocktest (practice) I believe the test will be more valid for me. Showing me clearly who is learning from my class, and who's studying. Then I should be able to mold my English class even more towards their English level. 


FYI I use a loyalty card to encourage students learning. Students collect stamps and when they finish a row of 6 they come to get a sticker and cookie or Hichew. A student told me today that another student saw I was using a penguin stamp and that student had one at home. Sadly, the student brought it to school and stamped a students card full. Although I would notice such obvious cheating, I wouldn't notice adding the odd few stamps. Thankfully, a student was very honest and told me what happened. 

Please explain to students about honesty and not to cheat or lie. Also, if anyone has such a stamp, please don't let them bring it to school. It's a good lesson to learn, but I also don't want to waste money changing my stamp because someone is cheating. 🙏
Thanks for those students that really try their best. 🙏🤍

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Dean Cook English - G2