W4 - Mar 19

Dear, parents. 

Next week is review week, but students still have the weekly test to review for. Please find a copy of their test below. 
Also, today students had the chance to practice the oral test with me. They also wrote down some example answers. As long as the answer makes sense and is a full sentence, they should do great. 
FYI quizlet is a great way to study. Also, the students seem to enjoy the matching and testing methods on the app. I definitely think the use of Quizlet is very useful to all. 

Thank you to all the students that show me such positive attitudes, learning, and enthusiasm. 🤍🙏

P.s The last period I let them experience my G1 experience class. They learned about friendship bracelets and also tried to tie a slide knot to make their own. Actually, many students don't know how to tie a knot. It's a very valuable skill to learn. That being said, I think they seemed to enjoy it. 😊

 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Dean Cook English - G2