W4 - Mar 16

Dear, parents.

It seems there are no issues with posting student's scores in the format I shared on Line. So, here are the weekly test scores for the last 3 weeks.

Don't forget, these weekly tests are to show me how students are doing and who needs extra attention/help. It is my hope that the weekly tests will level out, with most students averaging +80%. 
Also, these weekly tests help prepare them for the monthly exam which is more important, especially to the school. 

P.s I understand every student is different and this group has low English and some have other difficulties. I personally will be happy as long as students show some improvement each time they have my weekly test. Classroom behaviour should be a priority, then the focus and enthusiasm for English learning with improve a lot. 🤍🙏

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Dean Cook English - G2