W2 - Mar 4

Dear, parents.

I have issued students with a copy of my weekly communication book details. I need to do this due to a lot of issues with students and their communication books, E.g. bringing the book, handing it in, and writing in it. I don't want to waste precious teaching time. This is a positive approach which is needed when students seem hard to focus, especially in a double period. Focusing my class time on teaching English, classroom management, and enjoying my class is the priority for me. 
All students were given this copy. They have the choice to stick it inside the book, or they can write the details in. If students write the details in, they can come see me for an extra reward. I hope this will encourage the whole class to improve and not be lazy. 

Below is the worksheet covered today. Please remember students should keep these worksheets at home to study for the test on Monday. 

P.s Thank you to those parents/students for bringing a folder to put their worksheets inside. 🤍🙏

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Dean Cook English - G2